Top 10 new-to-me authors of 2016 (Top Ten Tuesday #14)
Even though I failed miserably at my new author challenge, I did discover many great authors this year. For some of them I even read multiple books ASAP because I loved their writing so much.
10. Melissa Landers – I read Starflight in November. (Review coming later this week.)
9. Melanie Gideon – I read Valley of the Moon in October/November.
8. Lisa Williamson – I read The Art of Being Normal in July/August.
7. E.K. Johnston – I read Exit, Pursued by a Bear in April, and I re-listened to it in October.
6. Becky Albertalli – I read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda in January.
5. Emery Lord – I read The Start of Me and You in March.
4. Jennifer E. Smith – I read This Is What Happy Looks Like and Happy Again in January, and I read Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between in July.
3. Renee Carlino – I read Before We Were Strangers in March, and I read Swear on This Life in August.
2. Nicola Yoon – I read Everything, Everything in June, and I read The Sun Is Also a Star in November. (Review coming next week.)
1. Taylor Jenkins Reid – I read Maybe in Another Life in April/May, I read One True Loves in September, and I read After I Do in November.
Which new authors did you discover this year?
Feature image from Pexels
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.